I'm starting this blog in an airport waiting for my flight to Geneva.
Have you ever queued for a free Internet PC in an airport? I experienced it for the first time today. It is like waiting for the Mall's Santa to receive you and to give you a gift only that this time the Santa is the PC and the gift is the Internet. Strangers are queuing on your back wanting a piece of Santa and his goodies and the kid next to you wants to see what Santa is giving you. Hmm I wonder why? He has his own Santa and his goodies are the same as mine... I guess the grace is greener on the other side.
Saying that my flight is boarding now and I have to go. 10C here I come!
I have a very interesting subject on one of my other blogs and I will like to bring it here to a open and open minded discussion.
Until the next time...buckle up!
No comments:
Post a Comment