Back from Geneva and I remember I promised you a interesting subject.
Here it is..
The topic of discussion I am bringing up today is rather unusual. It happens that sometimes thoughts rush into my mind in a split second and then I begin to laugh.
Ladies today is about men. If this statement made you curious stay on the blog and read the entire article, you may find a hidden secret that men will not reveal.
Gentlemen, this is something that we all do almost automatic and with no premeditation.
How many of you are going to pee in any public toilet and whiles the natural process is undergoing you discretely spit in the urinal? I know is shocking but it is very real. Now now...how many of you guys do this? I know I do it, it is instinctual and uncontrolled.
My biggest question is why do we do it?..is it a male thing passed from past generations?
Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment